Do you want to relax and improve your sleep? Maybe you want to decrease the signs of anxiety, stress or depression? Or perhaps you want to just take some time out for yourself? If yes, then a relaxation massage would be perfect for you, it helps you unwind while taking some time out for yourself.
Swedish massage is the best-known form of relaxation massage. It is a gentle flowing style which consists of smooth strokes, kneading and gentle manipulation of the muscles which promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension and improves blood circulation and range of motion.
Relaxation massage in our energising, bohemian styled room is perfect to de-stress and relax assisting you to leave with a clear, calm and peaceful mind which will help you achieve optimal wellness.
Massage for stress, depression & anxiety:
Taking time for massage can be beneficial for people dealing with depression. Studies have shown that massage can fight depression and anxiety by lowering cortisol levels. Cortisol is the bodies response to stress and massage therapy can lower it. At the same time massage provides many benefits and can also increase the levels of serotonin and dopamine which both help balance mood.
"To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear' - Buddha."
How can massage help?
- Improves and regulates sleep as massage increases serotonin levels and relates melatonin secretion rhythm.
- Enhances emotions and improves mood. Massage increases dopamine levels which are believed to play an important role in regulating anger, aggression, temperature, mood and appetite which in additions assists other body functions.
- Reduces stress hormone levels.
- enhances coordination.
- Boost the immune system. Research has shown that massage can positively influence physiological processes and improve function.
- Reduce muscle tension.
- Improve circulation.
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility.
- Improve skin tone.
- Improve recovery of soft tissue injuries.
Price: 1hour $80 or 90mins $105